- The CUR REU Symposium usually held in late October in Arlington, VA.
- CUR-Goldwater Scholar Faculty Mentor Award, initial nomination by President or Provost due early November. Nominees must have mentored at least three Goldwater Scholars during his/her career.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Regional Mathematics and Statistics Conference, usually early November.
- CUR Councilor Nominations due mid-November
- CUR Fellow award nominations are usually due in December. CUR Fellows are leaders and role models for a broad range of faculty and students. Joseph Gallian became a CUR Fellow in 2002, and is the only CUR fellow from our division.
- CUR Quarterly submissions of a short prospectus submissions (300-500 words) describing the focus of a proposed article or vignette. The winter deadline is usually early January.
- CUR Dialogues allow faculty and administrators to interact with federal agency program officers in Washington, DC, usually in mid-February. Registration deadlines is late January or early February.
- CUR Division Mentoring Awards Nominations, due March 31st each year.
- Preparation for Industrial Careers in Mathematical Sciences (PICMath), usually due in March 1.
- CUR institutes are multi-day meetings on a college campus to discuss an issue related to undergraduate research and faculty development. Deadlines vary.
- CUR Annual Business Meeting for elected councilors. Usually held in late June or early July.
- CUR Biennial Conference brings together faculty, staff, administrators, policymakers, representatives of funding agencies, and other stakeholders with an interest in conducting and promoting undergraduate research. Usually held in even years late June or early July.