Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- The 2016 CUR REU Symposium will take place October 23-24, 2016 in Arlington, VA.
- CUR-Goldwater Scholar Faculty Mentor Award, initial nomination by President or Provost due November 7, 2016. Nominees must have mentored at least three Goldwater Scholars during his/her career.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Regional Mathematics and Statistics Conference, November 11-12, 2016.
- CUR Fellow award nominations are usually due in December. CUR Fellows are leaders and role models for a broad range of faculty and students. Joseph Gallian became a CUR Fellow in 2002, and is the only CUR fellow from our division.
- CUR Quarterly submissions of a short prospectus submissions (300-500 words) describing the focus of a proposed article or vignette. The winter deadline will be in early January.
- CUR Dialogues allow faculty and administrators to interact with federal agency program officers in Washington, DC, February 16-18, 2017. Registration deadlines is February 1, 2017.
- CUR Division Mentoring Awards Nominations, due March 31st, 2017.
- Preparation for Industrial Careers in Mathematical Sciences (PICMath), March 2017.
- CUR institutes are multi-day meetings on a college campus to discuss an issue related to undergraduate research and faculty development. Deadlines vary.
- CUR Annual Business Meeting for elected councilors. Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ, June 29 – July 1, 2017.